For the first time in Africa
19th–20th June, 2017
This authoritative introduction to Modern Blitz QFD® is designed for businesses and people who wish to learn cutting-edge best practice for agility, innovation and leadership essential to compete in today's global market.
The curriculum incorporates the latest advancements in quality, design, and project management that are not yet taken up by conventional approaches seen elsewhere. You will be introduced to all of these topics in this course:
This workshop is part of the international program in Quality Function Deployment and ISO 16355; it is the only QFD curriculum authorized by the late Dr. Akao, founder of QFD. As a course offered by the QFD Institute, you are assured of unparalleled excellence on this subject. (See Testimonials.)
- No Prerequisites.
- New product and service development teams and project managers;
- Project team members from Marketing & Sales, R&D, Design, Manufacturing, Service, Quality, Business Development, and those who are key to the success of the new product / business / organizational strategy;
- Training scouts who will report to their management;
- Quality consultants, Six Sigma / Lean Sigma / DFLS / DFSS Black Belts and Master Black Belts;
- Trainers, facilitators, internal Quality / Sigma gurus, Organizational Excellence champions, as well as University Professors who teach innovation and the topics mentioned here;
- University professors and researchers in the fields of new product development, innovation, entrepreneurship, Voice of Customer analysis and related topics;
- Those who are familiar with classical QFD and House of Quality methods from the 1980s.
- Anyone who seeks better designs, quality, and innovation.
- Here is a partial list of companies that have sent employees to this training.
- A laptop computer (with MS Excel®, MS Word®, and Adobe Acrobat® reader) -- as you will receive a CD or memory stick with QFD software templates and case studies.
- Relevant marketing and technical data for a small project or a part of a large project that you are currently working on or plan to work on in the future. (You will receive detailed instructions on this with your registration receipt/invoice.)
- The 2017 QFD Green Belt® training manual
- Modern QFD templates
- Select case students
- ISO 16355 series bibliographic reference papers (1,000+ page eBook, $149 value)NEW
- Basic Fee: R25,000.00 + 14% VAT per delegate (includes all materials).
- 10% discount for members of South African Quality Institute.
- A further 5% Discount is available when more than one (1) delegate attends from your organization..
To ATTEND, reserve your seat, or ask questions, please contact Nanessa du Toit (South African Quality Institute) at email@example.com
- Please note the course is limited to 15 delegates on a first come first serve basis.
- The above prices do not include the costs of delegate travel or accommodation. Please contact SAQI if you need assistance with finding accommodations.
- You may also contact the QFD Institute to inquire about the curriculum details, more training options, etc.
SAQI Training Center CSIR Pretoria, South Africa.
Please contact South African Quality Institute for detailed instructions on how to get there.
A provisional QFD Green Belt® Certificate will be issued upon successful completion of this course.
Students desiring to receive a full certification must submit a completed QFD project to the Instructor within one (1) year, demonstrating their ability to use the modern QFD Blitz® tools taught in the course. For this purpose, they may send work-in-process to the instructor for review, following the classroom portion of the training.
Mr. Mazur has been certified as a QFD Red Belt® (the highest level) by the late Dr. Akao. In 1998 Mr. Mazur was awarded the International Akao Prize® for his work in developing and disseminating the practice of QFD globally.
Mr. Mazur serves as the Executive Director of the QFD Institute and International Council for QFD which coordinates international research and symposia toward advancement of the QFD methodology. Mr. Mazur is also the convenor of ISO 16355 technical committee.
Glenn has also been designated a QFD Architekt by the QFD Institut Deutchland. In addition to his work in QFD, he has also been trained in the Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP) by its developers Drs. Thomas Saaty and Ernest Forman and has integrated this methodology into the QFD priority scoring system.