In this executive overview, the managers and decision makers are educated on their custom-tailored QFD plans for the company as well as their support roles essential to project teams and business success.
This overview is conducted after the Technical Diagnosis and customzation of the QFD process and toolset, and prior to initiation of the customized QFD Green Belt training®.
The attendees will receive a QFD Gold Belt® Certificate.
- QFD Executive Overview educates mangers of their importance to the QFD process and to establish goals for the QFD projects.
Who Should Attend
- Executives from the CEO, functional or business unit vice presidents, senior managers of marketing, R&D, engineering, quality, and manufacturing.
- Six Sigma / Lean Sigma champions.
- Understand what QFD can do for your organization Principles of QFD;
- Understand senior management's role in supporting QFD efforts, and what they should expect in return;
- QFD Gold Belt® Certificate.
- How QFD can address your company's problems with customers, competitors, technology, design, build, delivery and service;
- Brief history and principles of QFD —how and why it works;
- Case studies (with results) for product (manufactured, assembled, chemical, food), service, process, and software applications;
- Related methodologies such as Blitz QFD®, House of Quality, AHP, Kansei, TRIZ, New Lanchester Strategy, Critical Chain Project Management, as required in the custom-tailored QFD process
- The impact of the new ISO 16355 and how to take advantage of it as a business strategy.
Textbooks and Materials
- Custom-tailored training materials, case studies, slides
- This program can be run from two to four hours to accommodate busy executive schedules.
- This course is conducted by a QFD Institute fully-certified QFD Master Black Belt® or higher.
- Please contact us.