This course challenges the students to explore the breadth and depth of Modern QFD, Comprehensive QFD, and ISO 16355, as well as advanced tools and methods, how to efficiently apply them in your project, and more.
QFD is a powerful, yet flexible method for new product development and should be custom-tailored to the unique conditions of each company and its products. This is especially important with the QFD Black Belt® training.
For this reason, this course is typically given as in-house custom training using a tailored process and course materials. The In-house QFD Black Belt® training optimizes QFD to achieve the needs and objectives of your organization and customers. In-house training also helps create a pool of project team members capable of carrying out future QFD projects. For details, please contact us.
One of these conditions must apply:
- You must have a full status QFD Green Belt®; or
- You have earned a provisional QFD Green Belt® from the QFD Institute in the last 18 months; or
- You attended a QFD Green Belt® Update Course in the last 18 months.
(See Why prerequisites for the QFD Black Belt® course?)
- If your company is not yet ready for in-house training, the Public QFD Black Belt® Course is a good starting point. It is also recommended for internal Quality champions and Six Sigma and DFSS Black Belts and Master Black Belts.
- Once a year, we offer QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt® (public courses) as a Facilitator's Package. This allows those who are new to modern QFD and ISO 16355 to earn both provisional QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt® in a single trip, at a discounted price. In the year when we host the International Symposium on QFD in the U.S., the Facilitator's Package may also include complimentary symposium.
- To inquire, please email to us or Tel 206-203-3575.