For QFD / ISO 16355 specialists who will customize the QFD process for different projects. A minimum of three QFD Master Black Belts® in the company assures continuity and consistency. QFD Master Black Belts® train and certify their own QFD Black Belts® and QFD Green Belts®.
- Adapt QFD / ISO 16355 new product development processes and create new deployments according to the unique needs of your company, customers, and technology;
- QFD integrated with other product development and quality activities, such as Six Sigma, ISO, Stage Gate;
- Apply beyond product development to business processes, customer support, product strategy;
- Train and certify QFD Black Belts®
Who Should Attend
- QFD Black Belts® interested in taking QFD to the highest level.
- Prerequisite: You must have a full status QFD Black Belt® from the QFD Institute.
- QFD Black Belts® are requested to submit for approval five of your own QFD work from a tailored QFD process (must include a full QFD project flow chart, copies of charts and tools used including why each was selected and sequenced, project outcome, and how QFD process could be improved for similar projects), personal background including QFD education, and any QFD training materials you have developed.
- Knowledge, Experience, Teaching;
- Mastery of QFD and ISO 16355 tool sets;
- Understanding of QFD and ISO 16355 related tools;
- How to adapt QFD / ISO 16355 to any project, any industry, any size, as well as integration of hardware, software, and service QFD;
- Conduct QFD Black Belt® training and certification
- Upon completion and instructor review of field projects, receive Provisional QFD Master Black Belt® Certificate. Must successfully co-teach with QFD Red Belt®, QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt® course to earn full status.
- QFD, ISO 16355 and related tools: 7QC, 7MP, 7PP, AHP, SPC, TRIZ, Kansei Engineering, New Lanchester Strategy, FMEA, VE, Innovation Management, Stage Gate, TOC, Design for Six Sigma;
- Project Deployments: Blitz QFD®, Project QFD, Schedule Deployment, Project Goals Deployment;
- Customer Deployments: Customer Segments Table, Gemba and Customer Behavioral Analysis, Customer Voice Table, Maximum Value Table;
- Quality Deployments: Kano, Voice of Customer Analysis;
- Dealing with Multiple Customers, House of Quality - Rooms, Math, Dos and Don'ts;
- Industry-specific deployments used in manufactured and assembled products, service, food and chemically processed products, software products, standards;
- Improving business processes such as new product development, innovation management, knowledge management, risk analysis, situation analysis.
Implementation, training, and sustainability issues, creating case studies and training materials;
- How to train and certify QFD Black Belts®
Textbooks and Materials
- QFDI Master Black Belt® course manual
- CD-ROM with software demos and templates, additional case studies
- Ten (10) days.
The QFD Institute permits only full-status QFD Black Belts® or those with higher competency credentials who have successfully completed the "train-the-trainer course" to teach its QFD Green Belt® Courses, and full-status QFD Master Black Belts® who completed the same to teach its QFD Black Belt® Courses.
Individuals' QFD Belt status may be verified through the QFD Institute office.
Schedule and Costs
Please contact us, telephone +1 206-203-3575.