This begins custom-tailoring of your QFD process prior to QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt® training. Your existing product development process is examined to identify the strength and weakness.
- QFD Technical Diagnosis prepares process owners, champions, and business leaders to integrate QFD into the existing product development system.
- A QFD Red Belt® optimizes the sequence of deployment, blocks, and tools for your company and determines initial project and team.
- QFD Technical Diagnosis is required for custom-tailored QFD Green Belt® and QFD Black Belt® training and earning full status certificates.
Who Should Attend
- Business process owners, managers of "swim lane" processes.
- QFD Gold Belt®
- How to best integrate QFD into your existing new product development process.;
- Best use and sequence of QFD and related tools and methods, such that they add value to the product development team.
- Custom-tailored QFD process for your products and services to be used in the in-house QFD training.
- Two (2) days of on-site interviews with key product development managers, followed by two (2) days off-site to custom-tailor your QFD process.
- QFD Institute certified QFD Red Belt®.
Schedule and Costs
Please contact us, telephone +1 206-203-3575