The QFD Institute is the oldest dedicated QFD and ISO 1633 education and research organization in the world.
Among services and activities we do are:
- Research in leading-edge QFD, design and quality concepts and relevant methodologies;
- Research in the state-of-art QFD teaching methods including presentation of the most up-to-date best QFD practices and tools;
- Leadership and body of knowledge contributions to the ISO 16355 standard for QFD and new product development;
- QFD training of all proficiency certificate levels including development of custom-tailored QFD processes and in-house training, as well as Public QFD Courses;
- Workshops and tutorials on relevant methods at non-certificate levels;
- Public presentation of QFD best practice at domestic and international symposia, publications, and collaboration with the International Council on QFD; and
- Administration of Akao Prize®.
For questions, please contact us.