QFD: Quality Function Deployment
- Seeks out spoken and unspoken customer needs from fuzzy Voice of the Customer verbatim;
- Uncovers "positive" quality that wows the customer;
- Translates these into designs characteristics and deliverable actions; and
- Builds and delivers a quality product or service by focusing the various business functions toward achieving a common goal—customer satisfaction. Read more...
Here you will find a comprehensive list of resources and opportunities to:
Learn Modern QFD :
- Public QFD Courses
- In-house Training (Blitz® and Comprehensive QFD)
- QFD Certificate Program
- Customer Requirements Managements (CRM)
- Free QFD Newsletter
- Published Case Studies and Research
Advance Your Skill :
- Kansei Engineering
- Modern VOC for DFLS
- Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)
- Hoshin (Strategic Policy Planning & Mgmt)
- More . . .
Participate & Network:
The QFD Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to dissemination and advancement of QFD through on-going R&D, current best practices and tools, and state-of-the-art QFD education and training.
To inquire how QFD may help your project and organaization, please Contact Us +1 734-995-0847 (M-F 9am–5pm US Eastern).